Location :Beijing, China
INBAR Department :Global Programme
Report to :INBAR Capacity Building Manager
Duration :22 February to 17 May, 2021
In view of the global COVID -19 pandemic situation to facilitate capacity building and knowledge sharing, since May 2020, INBAR has initiated e-learning programme for global bamboo and rattan stakeholders to benefit from the enormous potentials of bamboo and rattan: to help providing innovative, nature-based solutions for a world with more and more uncertainties in human living environment, economy and society. The e-learning programme comprises of a series of webinars and online training modules on different thematic areas of bamboo and rattan.
- Assist in webinar preparation: close coordination with Panellists / Speakers for finalising agenda, topic, soliciting webinar / training materials, and support in preparation of presentation and other webinar / training materials.
- Assist in the preparation of communication materials and its dissemination to an appropriate set of stakeholders to enable wider participation.
- Provide support in translation and editing of webinar / training materials from Chinese to English and vice versa (if needed).
- Assist in preparation / updating of necessary templates: registration, feedback forms, etc.
- Act as a Rapporteur of the Webinars, capture the webinar discussions (Q&A), and summarize on key messages.
- Provide support in documentation of INBAR webinar series: develop, maintain and update the webinar database of panellist and attendees, presentations / course materials, capture and analyse statistics of attendees, provide supporting data for monitoring and evaluate the impacts of the webinars.
- Devise mechanism to maintain a network of INBAR training alumni with regular exchanges of information through online platforms.
- Assist in fulfilling post-webinar / training programme tasks: editing of recorded session for posting in YouTube and Social media channels, processing payment and certificates, etc.
- Any other tasks reasonably requested by the supervisor.
- Graduate or undergraduate student, preferably in international cooperation, environment governance, forestry & agriculture, rural development fields
- For Chinese: Excellent English skills in listening, speaking, reading & writing; For other nationalities: proficient in Chinese reading and speaking
- Proficient in computer and following software: Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop / illustrator, video editing software, social medias, etc.
- Highly responsible, devoted, perseverant, hard-working and able to work under pressure
- Able to dedicate / work at least 3 full days per week
Applications will be accepted until 3 February, 2020. All applications will be acknowledged, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send a cover letter demonstrating relevant experience as described in the above job description with filled Application Form (as attached) by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “INBAR Job title — NAME” as the subject of the e-mail.
To learn more about INBAR, please visit our website at www.inbar.int