Departamento de INBAR:Chinese Events Management
Rinde cuentas ante:Director, Administrative and Human Resources
Duracíon:RMB 250/day with free lunch. Fixed term until October 2019.
The International Horticultural Exhibition 2019, Beijing (or, ‘EXPO 2019’) is an A1 international horticultural exhibition, approved by the International Association of Horticultural Producers and recognised by the Bureau of International Expositions. It is being hosted by the Chinese Government and organised by the Beijing Municipal Government. The Expo will be held in Yanqing District of Beijing, from April 29, 2019 to October 7, 2019.
Under the theme of “Live Green, Live Better”, the organisers will arrange themed activities over the course of the 162-day exhibition. INBAR will be hosting a Pavilion at the Expo site for the duration of the event, to promote the importance of bamboo and rattan for eco-civilisation, environmental protection and green living.
- Provide assistance for logistical work for INBAR's presence at EXPO 2019, including organisation of event accommodation, transportation etc
- Help coordinating with different suppliers and vendors
- Help to maintain an information sheet with partners and participants’ information
- Provide relevant translation work
- Support the overall preparation and implementation of INBAR's presence at EXPO2019
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or above; knowledge and experiences in forest management and utilisation, social development, environment protection or related fields preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willing to work in a small office with cross-cultural international staff, and flexible in work planning and execution
- Diplomatic, with the ability to build relationships
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Well organised, with the ability to organise their own work and work efficiently in order to meet deadlines and requirements
- Superior attention to detail
- Basic computer skills; experience in website/APP content management preferred
- Demonstrable willingness to take initiative and work hard
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience organising large-scale events preferred.
Proceso de Applicacíon
Applications will be accepted until 29 March, 2019. Send a cover letter that demonstrates your relevant experience as describe in the above internship description with your CV (English & Chinese) by email to: email@example.com. Please use “Apply for POSITION— NAME” as the subject of the e-mail.